Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Zep: Clean Like A Pro Zep #ZepCleansters


I admit, I have a few cleaning chores that I need to get caught up on. That is why I was excited that Crowdtap selected to participate in the Zep Cleansters Sample and Share Mission. I received samples of two different Zep products to sample and share. Since I cannot share my samples with everyone, I thought I would share them virtually in this post...



Zep Quick Clean Disinfectant and Zep All-Around Oxy Cleaner and Degreaser #ZepCleansters

My Experience Sampling Zep Cleaning Products:


I  used the Zep Quick Clean Disinfectant on my bathroom sink and the Zep All-Around Oxy Cleaner and Degreaser on my stove's hood.

For both, the instructions state I should spray the solution on, leave for one minute and wipe or rinse off. So that is what I did.

I normally reserve using commercial cleaning solutions for occasional deep cleaning. Those who have read my cleaning posts elsewhere may know I tend to use microfiber cloths, baking soda and vinegar for daily cleaning.  My stove hood needed something a little stronger as I am not sure when the last time I cleaned it was. Also. with cold and flu season (and a household member with a nasty cold),  I thought  the bathroom might need a little disinfectant.

I found cleaning a little easier than usual. The scent wasn't too over powering. And, yes I did feel like a "cleaning pro". I may consider using these products in the future for deep cleaning or disinfecting.

For more information, visit: http://www.zep.com or their blog http://zepcommercial.com/blog/




No comments:

Post a Comment